Caribbean Export is the regional trade and investment promotion agency focused on accelerating the economic transformation of the Caribbean.
/,Pillow,sandramihanovich.com,Insert,Alte,for,Pillowflex,Aka,Synthetic,Down,Faux,$19,Home Kitchen , Bedding , Decorative Pillows, Inserts Co,/barnbrack418824.html,Sham $19 Pillowflex Synthetic Down Pillow Insert for Sham Aka Faux / Alte Home Kitchen Bedding Decorative Pillows, Inserts Co /,Pillow,sandramihanovich.com,Insert,Alte,for,Pillowflex,Aka,Synthetic,Down,Faux,$19,Home Kitchen , Bedding , Decorative Pillows, Inserts Co,/barnbrack418824.html,Sham Pillowflex Synthetic Down Pillow Insert Aka for Max 76% OFF Alte Sham Faux Pillowflex Synthetic Down Pillow Insert Aka for Max 76% OFF Alte Sham Faux $19 Pillowflex Synthetic Down Pillow Insert for Sham Aka Faux / Alte Home Kitchen Bedding Decorative Pillows, Inserts Co
Finally! Quality craft pillows that are worthy of being stuffed into your beautiful pillow sham covers
Impress your Friends and Family, this pillow is made to look great in your shams!
- Ultra Soft - This pillow is made from a faux down polyester fiber (aka micro denier / down alternative) that has the same feel, weight and characteristics of traditional down, but is hypoallergenic
- No Allergens â Pillow is hypoallergenic, odorless, lint and dust free, free of flame retardant chemicals
- Karate Chop - This pillow is ultra soft and has the traditional karate chop look that comes with natural down.
- No lumps â We use a slick polyester fiber to keep the pillowâs filler smooth unlike cheap pillows that use dry fibers that will quickly lump up and need replacing
- Covering â American made pillow shell from a high thread count poly cotton blended fabric, that is durable and machine washable, machine dry (cover is not removable)
- Made in USA from American Fibers and Shell
Where to use
- Use as an insert in decorative shams
- Couch shams
- Bedroom shams
- For sleeping
- Anywhere you need a pillow!
- Intended for indoor use
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry on low
- Fluff as needed
Start by measuring your shams, pull tight along the outer seam and measure corner to corner, this should be done for all sham even if size is marked
Please note your insert must be larger than your sham to correctly fill the corners of the sham and give them a nice even look. Small shams 10â to 17â typically need inserts 1â larger. Larger shams 18â+ typically need inserts 2â larger
Please use yellow sizing chart in the images at the top left of this page for detailed sizing info